USBlyzer is an easy to use software-based USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows, which performs USB device activity analysis in real-time. USBlyzer allows you to capture, display and analyze IRP and URB requests and related structures used by USB device drivers as well as I/O control requests used by user-mode applications. Captured data can be saved to a file for later analysis.
The program can be successfully used for monitoring data flow between USB devices and Windows applications, debugging enumeration process and reverse-engineering USB protocol.
USBlyzer is a complete software solution, so you won't have to install any additional hardware or software.
The following are the key features of USBlyzer:
- You'll be able to start using USBlyzer right away. The intuitive and customizable user interface will get you up and running in no time.
- Capture and analyze all I/O activity going on between system software and USB devices (e.g. mice and keyboards, flash drives and more).
- Real time monitoring and capturing at any level in the USB driver stack from USB host controller to USB device.
- You can view detailed information about any USB device: Device descriptor, Configuration, Interfaces, Endpoints, etc.
- You can view detailed information about the captured requests such as bytes transferred/requested, transfer direction, and much more.
- Device class decoding reveals class specific requests and descriptors.
Keywords: USBlyzer, USB, URB, IRP, Protocol, Protocol Analyzer, Software Analyzer, Monitor, Sniffer, Capture, Diagnostic, Tool, Utility, Traffic, Viewer, Logger,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 (32-bit or 64-bit version)
PAD file URL: http://www.usblyzer.com/files/USBlyzer.xml