EMS Data Comparer for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for SQL Server includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
Keywords: compare sql server database data, sql server data compare tool, database data comparing for sql server, mssql server comparison tool, synchronize sql server databases,
Recent Changes: The comparison and synchronization algorithm is significantly improved and is optimized for working with large databases.
Added the option for viewing the Summary for the compared objects.
Added the possibility to clear the template list.
Some other bugfixes and improvements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Russian
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Connection to local or remote SQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/msdatacomparer_pad.xml