DataNumen NTFS Undelete (DNTU) is a powerful tool to recover deleted files and folders on NTFS systems. It uses advanced technologies to scan and find the deleted files and folders, and then recover all of them so to get back your most important data.
1. Support to all versions of NTFS formats.
2. Support to recover deleted files.
3. Support to recover streams associated with the deleted files.
4. Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
5. Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
6. Support to recover deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
7. Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
8. Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
9. Support to filter and sort the deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
Keywords: ntfs undelete, undelete ntfs, recover deleted ntfs files, ntfs unerase, ntfs recovery undelete, ntfs deleted file recovery, ntfs uneraser, restore ntfs deleted file,
Recent Changes: Improve the performance; fix some minor bugs.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, 2003/2008/2012 Server
PAD file URL: http://www.datanumen.com/ntfs-undelete/dntu.xml