Submitter will submit your PAD *.xml program descriptor file to 203 PADsites.
Unlike other submission programs, it submits only to PADSites
that welcome automated submissions. Compose your PAD *.xml file using a
program like PADGen, then upload it you your website. Then enter the URL
of your website directory where you upload pads and the name of the pad
itself e.g. hypotheticalprogram.xml, then hit SUBMIT. It also has a
batch mode to submit a list of PADs to a list of PAD submission sites.
The advantages of Mini Pad Submitter over other similar programs are:
- The program is free.
- You are not required to install any software on your machine, (though
you can optionally).
- CMP checks all the submission websites twice daily to make sure they are
still operational and removes any deadwood from the list.
- No hassle setting accounts or passwords or key any hard-to-read captcha
- All is completely automatic. All you need to supply is the PAD url.
- The program avoids submitting to sites that have onerous restrictions
such as demanding a back link.
- The program is open source (full Java source code provided for you to
study or modify).
You can run it without installing at:
You can run it as a signed Applet or as standalone application:
There is also a batch version that works from a list of PAD urls and a list of sites.
Keywords: submit, pad, xml, DIZ, program descriptor, descriptor, ASP,
Recent Changes: drop one padsite EasyFindSoft
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Requires Java 1.5+
PAD file URL: http://mindprod.com/pad/submitter.xml