PlotLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for very easy and fast Data Visualization.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Scope Component - a scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
- Waterfall Component - a single channel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for FFT, and spectrum results.
- Multichannel Waterfall Component - a multichannel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for video histogram representation.
- Panning and Zooming - Zoom in out, Pan and navigate.
- Zoom/Pan history - Undo and Redo zooms/panning.
- Data gaps - allows gaps in the data channels.
- Markers - Add data markers.
- Cursors, measurement and selections - Add data cursors, measurement lines and selections.
- Multi axes support - Supports Multiple X, and Y axes.
- Downsampling - Automatically reduces displayed samples to improve performance.
- Zones - Allows arbitrary and elliptic zones.
- Save to file - Save to bitmap or JPEG file.
- Print - integrated printing support.
- Highlighting - Highlight channels, cursors, markers, and measurement lines.
- Build-in Dialog - Configure the components from the build in dialog.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
All of the components are optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.
Free for non-commercial use.
Keywords: Chart, Scope, Plot, Waterfall, Plotting, Graph, Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, Library, Libraries, .NET Component, .NET Components, .NET, .NET Library,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET 2.0 to 4.5
PAD file URL: http://www.mitov.com/PlotLab_NET.xml