AccessToMsSql - Import Access to SQL Server. AccessToMsSql is a data conversion tool that helps database user to convert Access data to SQL Server database. AccessToMsSql will save your time on importing Access data to SQL Server database.
The main features are:
1. Easy visual configuration -- just click on the mouse.
2. Displays progress through time estimation.
3. Converts data quickly and smoothly.
4. Saves you a ton of time.
5. Converts from both table and query.
6. Converts multiple tables in one time.
7. Execute via command line and scheduled, this can help automate tasks.
8. Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
Keywords: Access to SQL Server, SQL Server import Access, Access migrate to SQL Server,
Recent Changes: Add "Create bad file for failed convert records". Add command-line and schedule task support to "save to sql". Fix bug on map datetime field when create table. Imporve "Create Table" on "Import All Tables", auto fix table name on creating. Improve support for create table from query.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 and above
PAD file URL: http://www.withdata.com/pad/AccessToMsSql_pad.xml