AccessToMysql - Import Access to MySQL. AccessToMysql is a data conversion tool that helps database user to convert Access data to MySQL database. AccessToMysql will save your time on importing Access data to MySQL database.
The main features are:
1. Easy visual configuration -- just click on the mouse.
2. Displays progress through time estimation.
3. Converts data quickly and smoothly.
4. Saves you a ton of time.
5. Converts from both table and query.
6. Converts multiple tables in one time.
7. Execute via command line and scheduled, this can help automate tasks.
8. Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
Keywords: Access to MySQL, MySQL import Access, Access migrate to MySQL,
Recent Changes: Add "auto save first login information for Mysql". Add command-line and schedule task support to "save to sql". Fix bug about "Lost connection to MySQL server during query". Fix bug about "can not change saved connections mysql password". Fix bug caused by not enter/select mysql database
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 and above
PAD file URL: http://www.withdata.com/pad/AccessToMysql_pad.xml