USBTrace is a software-only USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs and devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. Especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 operating systems (Both 32-bit and 64-bit).
1. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems (Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions).
2. Works with USB 1.x, 2.0 and 3.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
3. USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
4. USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
5. USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
6. USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
7. USBTrace can capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
8. Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
9. Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
10. Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML, CSV or text file.
11. Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
12. Supports decoding of class specific USB requests and descriptors. (HID, Hub, Mass Storage, Bluetooth, Still Image Capture, Video, Audio, Printer, Smart Card, Vendor Specific, WUSB)
12. Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
13. View performance statistics for each capture session. Performance reports can be exported as HTML or text files.
14. Add comments and bookmarks to captured data.
Keywords: USB Protocol Analyzer, USB Monitor, USB Analyzer, USB Bus Analyzer,
Recent Changes: Better USB 3.0 Support, Updated class decoders
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.sysnucleus.com/usbtrace.xml